Monday, June 28, 2010

Meaningful Weekend!

Last weekend was a meaningful one for me, I was involved in my cousin's marriage party with some responsibilities. I spent my Saturday evening through Sunday early hours (from 4PM to 2AM) for these arrangements. Unlike my regular Saturdays, it was really a good experience - participating in such a responsible role. My cousin, Anand also contributed his presence in this opportunity.

Actually we even enjoyed the Marriage Reception Party (Sunday Evening) meeting relatives and friends followed by the Marriage (on Monday early hours), a lot! and felt that my weekend was most meaningful..

You know what?

I slept at 5 AM this morning - as I have got the most awaited Sekhar Kammula's Leader DVD last week, so don't want to miss an opportunity to see/close watch if there are any new scenes in this copy.

Please see my next post for an update on Leader DVD....(Most Interesting!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...