Saturday, June 26, 2010

Airtel Service is Good or Bad?

Airtel comes to you from Bharti Airtel Limited, one of Asia’s leading integrated telecom services providers with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. Bharti Airtel since its inception, has been at the forefront of technology and has pioneered several innovations in the telecom sector.

The so called Leading Services Provider (Airtel) Fails to provide signals at my place (with in the city - Hyderabad), its time to invest some money on improving its service capabilities (by providing rich signals at places like Srinivasapuram Colony, Gurramguda, Ragannaguda Post, Hyderabad 501510) instead of spending money on advertisements with celebrities like Charan.

In one of the television commercials it shows as if he gets signal in the middle of the sea/river, then why cant they provide signal at my home........?

And is he really using Airtel SIM in this AD????

Do I need to change my number? or my residence? After all I am one of the loyal customer for airtel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...