Saturday, September 29, 2012

Annexure I - Format - Passport Application - Tatkal

On Rs.20/- Stamp Paper

Annexure “I”

I, <<[APPLICANT’S NAME]>>, S/o. or D/o. or W/o. <<[FATHER’S or HUSBAND’S NAME]>>, Resident of <<[FULL ADDRESS]>>, Date of Birth: <<[DATE OF BIRTH]>> being an applicant for issue of passport, do hereby solemnly affirm and state as follows:
1.    That the names of my parents and spouse are as follows:
i)             Father           : <<[FATHER NAME]>>
ii)            Mother           : <<[MOTHER NAME]>>
iii)           Husband/Wife : <<[HUSBAND’S NAME/WIFE’S NAME]>> 

2.    That I am continuously resident in the above mentioned address from <<[DATE]>>.
3.    That I am citizen of India by Birth and that I have neither acquired the citizenship of another country nor I have surrendered or been terminated / deprived of my citizenship of India.
4.    That I have not at any time during the period of five years immediately preceding the Date of this affidavit been convicted by any court in India for any offence involving moral turpitude and sentenced in respect thereof to imprisonment for not less than two years.
5.    That no proceedings in respect of any criminal offence alleged to have been committed by me are pending before any criminal court in India.
6.    That no warrant or summons for my appearance and no warrant for my arrest has been issued by a court under any law for the time being in force and that my departure from India has not been prohibited by order of any such court.
7.    That I have never been repatriated from abroad back to India at the expense of Govt. of India.
8.    That I will not engage outside India in activities prejudicial to the Sovereignty and Integrity of India.
9.    That my departure from India will not be detrimental to the security of India.
10. That my presence outside India will not prejudice the friendly relations of India with any foreign country.

Place: <<[PLACE]>>
Date: <<[DATE]>>
DEPONENT
VERIFICATION
Verified on this <<[DATE]>> at <<[PLACE]>> that the above mentioned affidavit is true and correct and nothing material has been concealed.
                                                                                                                    DEPONENT

2 comments:

  1. In case of a minor, age more than 15 but less than 18 year, who will sign the Annexure I - The minor or the father of the minor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Applicant (Minor Child) should sign on it...

      Best Regards,
      Chaitanya.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...