Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My deep condolences to Kota Srinivasa Rao

I like Kota Srinivasa Rao (a Veteran/Versatile Actor) very much as an actor. My deep condolences to him (he lost his 39 year old son - Kota Prasad). I was strongly hoping that Kota Prasad will definitely turn into a great artist (like his father) in the next couple of years. But suddenly he has to end-up his life just with his 2nd movie Gayam-2.

May his soul rest in peace!

I dont know whose mistake was that (this accident), but i can say onething for sure that Kota Srinivasa Rao cannot do Jovial roles anymore (in movies) with perfection (as in Aha Na Pelli anta - which is my all time favourite).

All I want to express is: take proper care before attempting any new things, such as driving a 1000cc Bike. I am writing this not only just bcoz I like Kota Srinivasa Rao, but I also like so many other people who have high expections on their children.

Friends, Please take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...