Friday, June 11, 2010

I Want a Super Mobile Phone


I want to purchase a mobile phone with following features, can anyone suggest me.....

My Requirements:
1) It should be a Large Touch Screen Mobile (Like IPhone).
2) Should have Edge (for Internet), GPRS, Internet, WIFI Connectivity.
3) More Than 8 GB Memory, good internal memory for SMS & Contacts, BlueTooth & USB Connectivity.
4) Atleast 4 MP Camera with Video/Audio Players (Like IPOD Touch) with high quality video and audio output (I prefer to have inbuilt speakers).
5) Great Battery Backup, and NO GAMES!
6) It Should be unbreakable, attractive & most importantly price should not be more than 10K...
7) No China (Local) Models - Should have atleast 2 years warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...