Friday, July 2, 2010

Rainy Day in Hyderabad

Hah it was a rainy day! I had to start to work from home before 6 PM (on 1st July 2010)after taking just 2.5 hours rest (from 3 PM to 5:30 PM). Sky was full of dark clouds and it is understood that it will rain heavily..Prepared for that and started at 6:15 PM.

Now, the topic is - Can I reach office atleast by 8 PM (which is almost two times the actual time that needs for this distance/route)? With a great difficulty, I reached upto Shoppers Stop (which is just 4 KMs away from my office) by 7 PM, imagine how much time would I need to reach my office from there - Eee Varsham Saakshigaaa....

After spending around 45 Mins I managed to reach upto Lifestyle, so many cuts/stunts in between, suddenly saw a great-big wall which stopped everyone of us who are coming from Begumpet to Banjara Hills.. This wall is made up of people with bikes and cars..

Oh my god I had to take right turn here, went up to Ameerpet X Roads and from there YousufGuda to Krishna Nagar and Banjara Hills (Finally Office) - Now the time is 8:20 PM only..So it took more than 2 Hours for me to reach Office.

In between I had to do lot of stunts with my bike and did a small shopping as well...
Cheppukondi Choooddam Em Konnaano?


Leader DVD Review by Chaitanya - Coming Soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...