Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Panjaa Movie Tickets are Booked!



The wait will come to an end just in few more hours.. Celebrations for Panjaa will start all over the globe very soon! Director Vishnuvardhan informed that Panjaa has shaped out well and Pawan Kalyan is shown most stylishly in it.

Megastar Chiranjeevi, today wished good luck to Pawan Kalyan for his upcoming release, Panjaa. Chiru was also pretty confident that Panjaa will definitely reach up to its expectations. Chiranjeevi spoke to the reporters on Tuesday, December 6th about the film. He said that the Panjaa trailers are stylish and splendid. Megastar further informed that he haven’t watched the film yet but he was told that Pawan Kalyan looked quite stylish than any other film.

Meanwhile, the expectations on the film are reaching peaks and the bookings have already been opened. Tickets for fans / benefit show on 9th early morning are sold out and all tickets in websites like BookMyShow, EasyMovies and Ticket Dada are also nearing to soldout board.

Though I opted out for watching the movie on the first day (as I did for Dookudu), My friends and cousins are already reserved their seats (booked tickets) for the first day first show. Perhaps, I have my tickets booked for Saturday Matnee Show.

By Friday Noon, 9th Decemeber 2011 - I will post the premier show / morning show talk here (as I did for Dookudu)....

Keep visiting my blog for more news on Panjaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...