Sunday, October 30, 2011

A weekend day with your wife, that makes her happy - Chaitanya Kumar Vummethala


It’s been a decade, I have seen water in Hussain Sagar from a boat (last time my brother, cousin and his friend did Parasailing on Hussain Sagar – that was a decade ago)! Being an Hyderabadi guy it’s an insult to me, but the truth is that only yesterday I visited Buddha Statue on Hussain Sagar, for the first time in my life. It was a nice experience and also learnt a tip to make your wife and life most happy on a weekend day by just changing a 500 Rupee Note. I will tell you what I did and how you can make one of your Saturdays most memorable!


My Saturday started, I had to get my laptop back (repaired) from Chenoy Trade Center and while returning to home I have parcelled lunch for both of us (it was already around 1 pm), and after a couple of hours my wife asked me to take her out – we started at around 5:10 pm from my place, had Panipuri, Samosas and reached an Ice Cream Parlour (my wife’s favourite place) and then entered Lumbini Park via Necklace Road (Surprise to her) at 7:20 pm (just missed the Laser Show). Took her directly to boating (as she likes it more) and fortunately we don’t even had to wait for a long time on queue (as most of the people opted laser show at that time) – it was a round trip where we spent around 20 minutes at Buddha Statue, and took few snaps. 

By the time we returned back, it was around 8 pm, spent some time in the Park and now we also had a chance to get in to the Laser Show (2nd show actually starts at 8:30 pm) which we opted out. Came out from the Lumbini Park – and while having a sweet corn we moved towards Birla Temple – a scenic beauty on the main road on Hyderabad (without much traffic), by taking U turn at Ravindra Bharathi we took Telugu Thalli Flyover and once again enjoyed the view of Secretariat & Tank Bund. Reached RTC Crossroads via Ramakrishna Mutt and Indira Park by 9:15 pm where we had a chance for 2nd Show movie (which we again opted out).

Had Idly and Dosa at Hotel Sanman (Tarnaka) and reached home by 9:45 pm! You know what it is a Great Coincidence today is our Marriage Date (29th) – we had lunch, dinner and snacks outside and also visited places. Once in a month if you take your spouse outside like this (may be on your marriage date), just imagine how beautiful your life will be (making your wife and life happiest). I am just pasting the expenditure list (for a day’s program) below, for your reference – just in case if you are also interested in this plan!

Particulars (for two people)  
Time
Cost
Petrol
12:30 PM
100
Lunch from Suprabath
1:00 PM
65
Panipuri, Samosas & Ice Cream
6:00 PM
105
Lumbini Park Entry, Parking & Boating
7:20 PM
120
Corn, Idly, Dosa, Faluda & Cwater
9:30 PM
115
Total Cost

505


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...