Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dookudu & Oosaravelli Collections as of now, could be..


After looking at a press meet (Dookudu) and various box-office collections reports (from various websites), I thought of spending some time on analyzing the collections report for both Dookudu & Oosaravelli - with the basic information such as: Total number of Theatres they released in, Average number of Seats per Theatre, Occupancy Percentage (best assumptions based on few facts and trade talks), Average Cost of Ticket – This information / report is not from any sources but just with some basic idea on box office collections and following few best possible assumptions, I have made this...


Dookudu Collections as of yesterday last show:





My dear friends, please share your thoughts on these reports - which will further help me in coming up with a much more biggest movie estimates (with a couple of cases) for the upcoming Powerful Box Office Collector - The one and only Power Star - Pawan Kalyan's - Panjaa!

5 comments:

  1. good analysis. close to the real figures

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThanQ Friend,

    But please let me know your identity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INTA TIME STUDIES LO SPEND CHESI UNTE, ENGINEERING CHESI PHD CHESI UNDE VADIVI...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear Anonymous,
    Evariki Yedhi Interest Vuntey Adhey Cheyyali - PHD Chesthey Vacheydenti? One should not live for money, money is just required to lead your life. But one should certainly need to gain knowledge, that is not necessarily through B.Tech / M.Tech / MS :)

    Moreover, I just spent 10 Mins for this analysis - for which I am damn sure I will never get a PHD!

    What Say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little knowledge on Excel and Probability is enough to do this analysis in 10 Mins (of course a laptop/computer with an internet connection also required) and ya, I am too good at typing too! So don't think otherwise, I love to blog on movies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...