Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finally Got My T-Pad IS701R (Without BSNL)

Fortunately I have the below email from Pantel Technologies, thus I could remember the date - its on 29th February 2012 I have actually ordered for this product. 






Then it took over a month's time for them to get back to me, I have received the below email on 4th April 2012 - confirming my order booking and the product delivery availability. This email also has a payment process (unlike online payment using debit card or online banking it is a traditional method). 



I have paid the monies (INR 3275/-) at PNB on 7th April 2012 - as mentioned in the email (of course after confirming the same with Pantel Technologies over telephone) and also understood that I have to pay another 250/- as shipping charges, also am not going to get a T-Pad along with the BSNL internet Plan L

Though it sounds discouraging, I felt that the product is worth to purchase at just Rs. 3525/- and hence took the decision. After 7 days from the payment (i.e., on 14th April) I have received the below email which was encouraging (the mail says that I will receive the product before 25th of April. 


I have waited for the calendar to show 25th, but it passed I have made few calls to the Pantel Customer Support but still I had to wait (they told me that due to some technical and back office issues - the dispatch date got delayed) and finally on 2nd May 2012 my product has delivered to my address.

Long wait is over - now its time for me to understand the product thoroughly to share my thoughts about the product with my detailed review on the same. Till then (it might take a couple of days time) please watch this space for the full-fledged review with all the required information about the Cheapest Available (Rs. 3525/- Penta IS701R Android 2.3.3 Touch Pad) 7" Touch Screen Tablet (Specifications here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...