Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Got Bored with the Routine Busy Life in City?

Are you a Student - dying to travel distances everyday, carrying a huge burden at your back - to your School or College? (or) Are you fed-up with your boss and the office work (if you are an employee) - don't tell me that you are a software engineer, surely you must be irritated at you work place (working for more than 10 hours a day - under  uncontrollable pressures). Then you are missing a lot in your life! 

I would say life is not just a journey, its a journey of joy! So my dear friends, why don't we try to do some treasure hunt (not really treasure) for better options to enjoy our lives to the fullest, if not every day (every minute, every second) - at least on a weekend (or) at least once in a month (or) at least once in a quarter you should have an outdoor trips with your friends / colleagues / families. Believe me this will boast your energy and surely help you in relaxing from all the useless tensions in your life.

Out of my past experiences, one such wonderful location is an eight hour trip to Papikondalu from Rajahmundry on the River Godavari by Boat (this can be extended up to Bhadrachalam, which will be a much more excited trip). Yes! I had this great fun just twice in my life and I will do this again and again...

Travelling being my passion, I used to go for long drives to Sagar and Srisailam by bikes very regularly (say once in a quarter). But for the first time when we planned this trip to Papikondalu, I thrilled travelling to Rajahmundry with my Graduation friends by Train (for an already planned and reserved Papikondalu Trip through APTDC). But when I tried doing the same next time, APTDC could not provide required tickets for the trip (due to the short notice). For those people who want to book tickets for boat seats (or a complete boat) just before a week's time with a limited budget, then there is a way... 

I will tell you - just visit the below displayed blog www.papikondalutrips.blogspot.com (or ) the website www.papikondalutours.com (of course its my friends' business but they do a genuine and fantastic job by providing all kinds of ingredients required to completely entertain their customers with fun programs on the boat, a delicious lunch and mouth watering snacks - during the trip). They are experienced, genuine and hardworking - do let me know if you still have any other queries or questions - I would love to answer them..Chaitanya Kumar Vummethala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...