Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Updates...Mostly Outside!

Saturday Morning - Started with Karma Movie - Kept pending from longtime. Extra-ordinary Theme, but week presentation! Excellent concept without gripping narration. My Rating for the movie would be 2/5.

Had to go out in the evening, after a long gap of about 3 months - I drove my bike (for about 20 KMs). Then Second Show - Ravi Babu's Manasara, thought it is a brilliant effort - with an illogical story line and his usual cheap comedy track. While the Heroine was good looking the Hero was shown ugly, this is truly a very daring decision by both the Director and the Producer (as many of the tollywood audience will feel that Hero is the heart of the movie). Overall movie goes well with pleasant music, decent pictuarization and beautiful locations in songs. My Review for the movie would be 2.5/5.

Sunday - Outside Lunch followed by a long drive, again drove my bike for about 50 KMs this day! Drown in rain water, it was a different experience after so many years! Enjoyed sometime at my parent's place and returned back by late evening..

Late Night Show - The only movie on Sunday, was Jhummandi Naadam and it was my mistake of selecting this flick. Its wastage of my time to write on it - but one thing I wanted to mention is, I did "SHIFT+DELETE" the movie file, immediately after the end card. My Rating for the movie would be - 1.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...