Monday, October 12, 2020

Transformation during lockdown - Talent Sculptors

Most of you must have already observed my fascination towards educationalists who are transforming aspiring professionals into global citizens. A few years ago, I talked about Mr. Anand Kumar (the Super30 man) and this post is just an extension to it. 

"What am I & Where am I", is the question I ask myself every single day to check for possible opportunities to grow (but not just aging). I realized that focus is the only way for inventing a better me to get satisfied with what I am responsible for..

If you have not done something better during April 2020 to September 2020, and thinking that lockdown is locking you down - then I have a strong suggestion. Turn this situation into an opportunity for transforming yourself. Specifically, if your aspiration is to become a true IT Professional, then this post is a goldmine to explore yourself.

There are a very few people who inspired me to be an IT Professional and one of those persons is continued to inspire several others with a greater initiative called Talent Sculptors... 


I am planning to share more specifics about Talent Sculptors in the next few days, until then here is the link to their website https://www.talentsculptors.com/ for your quick reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...