Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Talent Sculptors - Full Stack Developer - Job Readiness Program (Stride)

I have been in the IT industry since 2003, constantly gaining knowledge about Software Solutions and its direct/indirect role in the day to day lifestyle of human. I am also an MBA graduate with Marketing (Sales) as my major, since 2007. So, you could imagine why some of my acquaintances (including My Dad, Cousins, and Friends) reaches out to me with profiles of their acquaintances, specifically at the end of every academic year - with a request for career guidance (or) counselling to aspiring IT Professionals.

I always believe that realizing the true potential of self is the first step for the success. Money and Rewards are the biproduct of your contribution, and that is possible only with a finishing touch of your education. 

As mentioned in my previous blog, I thought my blog is the right platform for introducing Talent Sculptors to a larger audience (feel free to share the Talent Sculptors website link with your friends as well). The founders of Talent Sculptors come with unique mindset of creating ethical professionals and my respect towards them always stands tall. If you/yours are looking for a finishing school to crack interviews (not just to win a job), then you must at least read this article with utmost attention.



I would be glad to provide professional reference if you have any specific questions/queries, but before that visit their website to learn more about this program: https://www.talentsculptors.com/stride 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...